Parenting in the 21st Century
Text: Proverbs 4:1-13
7 things to help parent in our modern culture
1. As a parent, you have to figure out your parental motivation/ platform.
2. Teach your children how to treat you.
3. Allow them to survive their drama. (Don't be a helicopter parent).
4. You have to be okay, even if your child is not okay. (The best we can do is the best we can do).
5. You have to out-patient them.
6. Pick your battles. But whatever you pick, you have to win.
7. Use your leverage.